This customer is from Pennsylvania and brought us this motor that had supposedly just been rebuilt, but he was leery so he wanted us to take it apart and check it out. We found many issues with the motor so we completely rebuilt the motor again. Below is the start-up video.
This is a complete motor rebuild. It has been balanced and blueprinted. The customer was very pleased with the rebuild.
This motor came to us a couple of years ago and the customer, who is from Alaska, wanted to rebuild just the lower-end. After completing the lower-end, the customer took it home and installed the heads. Several years later, after completing the motor, he called to request that we do a motor start-up on our motor run stand. He was happy that it went well.
This motor is a 1980 Shovelhead that came to us in poor shape. We completely rebuilt the motor and transmission and reinstalled it back in the bike after pre-running the motor on our motor run stand. We also converted it from rear belt back to chain drive.
This motor is going into a custom chopper. It came to us after the motor burned up. The pistons were seized in the cylinders. We ordered brand new S&S 107 ci cylinders and pistons. We balanced and blueprinted the motor and it will be reinstalled back in the bike.
This motor has been completely restored to original military spec. All colors, plaiting and painted parts are correct.
This is a motor that we completely rebuilt, balances and blueprinted. All finishes are correct for 1941.
Here is the new motor start-up for Rick’s Panhead. It was a complete engine rebuild.
This 1940 Flathead UL motor used to belong to a good friend of ours, Robert Dail. He purchased it in 1970. We originally re-built the engine in 1971. It changed hands a few times and we were able to buy it back and are now rebuilding it again 40+ years later. Here are some photos of the finished motor and a video of the initial start-up on our run-stand.
We are continuing to work on Ron’s 1936 VLH and we now have the engine completed. The pictures and video below are from the first new engine start-up on our engine stand.
The carburetor has been nickel-plated and reassembled as per original.
You can see the first part of Ron’s story here.