This 1940 Flathead UL motor used to belong to a good friend of ours, Robert Dail. He purchased it in 1970. We originally re-built the engine in 1971. It changed hands a few times and we were able to buy it back and are now rebuilding it again 40+ years later. Here are some photos of the finished motor and a video of the initial start-up on our run-stand.